Build the right head with the M. ROSENFELD glass head:
1. Insert the rubber adapter into the head as far as it will go so that the adapter is all the way into the head.
2. Fill the bowl with tobacco around the hole. The height of the tobacco should not exceed the height of the hole.
3. Place the head on the shisha and press down until the head is firmly in place and does not wobble.
4. Now the charcoal attachment with the glowing charcoal can be placed on the head. There must be a minimum of 2 mm between the mounting base and the tobacco.
5. Close the lid and wait 5 minutes. Smoking is not necessary!
6. Now you can smoke and with the first toke, real clouds will come out! Lots of fun!
Does the glass head jump after a short time? Are you having trouble getting through? Does the heat break the glass shell or do some parts blister almost immediately and don’t look as nice? Do you want to have a really good product and not be disappointed? Then you are exactly right here!